We welcome your feedback so we can continuously improve our service.  If you have a concern that we have not been able to resolve you can do so via our dispute resolution process.  We assure you, we treat complaints seriously, genuinely and will endeavour to resolve them effectively.


How do I lodge a complaint?

You can lodge a complaint by contacting the Complaints Officer:


By mail:
Complaints Officer
Viking Aggregation
Suite 3.01 Level 3, 12 Waterloo Road
Macquarie Park NSW 2113

The Complaints Officer has the necessary experience and authority to handle your complaint.

Please explain the details of your complaint as clearly as you can. If you need assistance explaining your complaint, please let the Complaints Officer know, so they can make the necessary arrangements. How will we deal with your complaint.

When we receive a complaint, we will do our best to resolve it promptly; within 30 days, or within 21 days if the complaint relates to financial hardship.

To help us do this we ask that you provide:

  1. all essential and relevant information, documents, written statements and any other materials that may assist in resolving the complaint; and
  2. any additional information that we may reasonably request.

We ask that you provide any information that we request within a reasonable time frame

If we do not reach agreement on your complaint

If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint or we do not reach agreement within the prescribed timeframe, which is 30 days for most complaints and 21 days for complaints involving hardship, postponement of enforcement proceedings and default notices, you may refer the complaint to our external dispute resolution provider, the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).

AFCA can be contacted by:
Phone: 1800 931 678

This is a free service which provides you with an independent mechanism to resolve certain complaints.